Saturday, December 18, 2010

We Never Stopped Rockin'


Oh yeah, SPM is OVER! What's next? PARTAYYYY !! 5A held a class bbq party at my house on 15th December. Ms. Marilyn, 5A's Assistant Monitor & Ms. Mayli came over early to help out, followed by the class monitor, Wai Kit. Thanks a lot guys!! They made my preparation for the party much more lighter. <3

Self-claimed Sakai or Jakun of the day x)


 Marshmallow and I 

 Pandan leaf and I

 Awesome delicious Cheese tarts and I 
ps. the tarts (Y) credits to Choon Mun's mom! 


Part of my lovely classmates:







 Testing jump shot.

 Childhood game on going.

Alicia and I painted our 2 fingernails white (the only coloured nail polish I have) and tried to cam whore like a lala. Inspired by May Li and Shuet Yee showing off their light and dark blue fingernails to the camera.
Here we go, these photos took us some time, just to pose.



'

 

 May Li joined in the ugly faces photo! 

then seductive. Alicia had a hard time holding her laughter just to snap a shot like this.

You can't imagine how fast the time passes, the party just ended in a blink of an eye. The end of the class party is the end of my secondary school life. Never know when are we going to meet each other again, cause we're all chasing our own dreams, own future. Although we didn't manage to have a class photo on that day, but memories are unforgettable. 


 Young hearts! ;)

We FTW ! 


Dear 2010 5Aians,
Good luck and all the best ! I will miss ya guys !

with <3,
Pamela.

No comments:

Post a Comment