Thursday, December 9, 2010

Here again, new blog.

Oh well, I got myself a new blog cause ... the old ones contains things you do not need and would not want to know. ;) so here am I again, blogging... I don't know how long can I keep my blog updated, but I will tryyyyy my best. I just said, I will only try Try TRY ! =P

The official first post of this blog will be my outing with my friends today!

Today is 9 o'clock, err I mean 9th of December. Fyi, 9 o'clock is how I remember Mr. Tan You Ken's birthday. 14 of us went to SP with him. Suppose to get him a birthday present, but... lol. Lesson learned today: Don't try to be picky cause you will end up empty.

We wander around SP, deciding what's for lunch.. Subway - Carls Jr. - Mc donald - Carls Jr. Finally, all decided to have lunch at Carls Jr. I was excited, cause it's my first time having meal there.

 I know, I am such a jakun =|

 Birthday Boy + Jia Hao( with peace sign) + 15 movie tickets.
I dislike TGV, cause it's expensive. Weekday before 6pm show cost me RM14 ! With that price I can watch 3D movie in IOI Mall's GSC alreadyyyyyy.. But we were lucky, maybe You Ken brought us luck since it's his day.*Booo* Anyway, TGV was having a promotion, 5 tickets for RM45; RM9 per ticket. So we grabbed 13 Narnia and 3 Social Network. Don't ask why we didn't watch the same movie. Long story -.-

After movie, we shopped for You Ken's present. Ahhhhh, I don't like shopping ! =P Don't doubt, I am a girl, and I don't like shopping, I don't pierce.

My brilliant idea. I thought the guys will give me a -.-" look, cause I asked Jia Lu to snap a photo from outside. And yeah, they actually tried to squeese into the picha! =P *Pawned* You guys like to take photos tooooo!

After hours of shopping, we get nothing for him. Everyone there knows why... LOL! Tried this shop named T-Bowl. It's a toilet concept restaurant. I have weak stomach, it went upset once I entered the shop. :O
 My twin sister. Believe it or not ?

 Syiok Sendiri. =P

Part of the group. =)
Han Hong, Brian(hidden), Sam, Kashyav & Eugene!!

This is .... ahh I dont wanna say anything. 
The chocolate is wayyy too milky, I don't like it.

After dinner, took a cap home with Han Hong and Boon Yee. And my twin sister, Jia Lu got the chance to hop into Eugene's car! Ahhh Eugene, I am so so jealoussss =P jk. 

That's all for my first post. Good night! <3
ps. Gadgets are not fully up yet. Still working on them.. =)

4 comments:

  1. Toilet concept? Very, interesting d: heheh looks like you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! But it's kinda gross.. *ewww* Fun and tired, and and and I don't like shoppinggggg =|

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo? now blogger can str8 away comment below d post no nid to click into d 'comment' page?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it's only the post then there will be a box at the bottom. If not then you have to click into the comment page.

    ReplyDelete