Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Beach with Friends, I LIKEY !

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
Call me Jane, Tarzan's lover. x)




Oh wait, I am still Pam, Pamela. 
It happened in Pulau Pangkor, an island where my friends and I spent 3 days 2 nights together after SPM, sort of last and memorable trip. 

We took a bus & ferry there, and travelled around the island in a PINK van, I mean PINK taxi! Food there were okay, but had a fun time with friends! We went island hopping, snorkeling, banana boat ride and jet skiing. Had a seafood bbq dinner by the beach as well x) 

Morning look LOL




\
After snorkeling & island hopping.



Showing our sexy asses!



Natasha and I.

Against the winddddd~

After jet skiing, Alvin started digging a hole and followed by the guys. They were saying they wanna be Ferrari's boss, I thought they were digging 'gold' .


 But who knows, a 5-seated Ferrari was born. *jeng jeng jeng jeng*




Cool 'nuff? x) They rock! 


Other than the 12 of us, Edwin, Stefan, Yuvaraj and some others were there too. They paid us a visit each night. And something happened, but it's not meant to be told, so I shall just zip my mouth lalalalaaaaaaa~ 
Great memories we built. <3




ps. A short post, cause I accidentally deleted my draft and I am pretty lazy to type in every detail again :O
pps. Managed to get the dress I like! tq <3



Pulau Pangkor
16th-18th December 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment