Friday, May 6, 2011

Not the Best of Time.

The circumstances or obstacles we face in our life lead us to tension; downfall in your work, sad; someone gets on your nerve then you got mad; pleasant events bring us happiness; and more to go, cause life never stopped giving us surprises.

Life is like gambling, you decide how much is your bet, you are just playing with your luck, to win or to lose; it's never a win-win game. But we will gain experiences after we lost, be more observant, wiser, and a better gambler. Always look to the bright side of losing a game, learn and improve your skills.

To be frank, I am not a happy-go-lucky person, never one. I am sentimental, sensitive. Friendships are mostly important to me after family. I will try to protect every friendship of mine, no matter it had been through how many sad, hurtful events. I had just learned to look into how worthy is every friendship of mine, appreciate and at the same time, put on my spectacles. Not being a doubtful friend, but "shit happens in life" -- one of my best friends' line.


A song written by one of my favorite novel author, sang by my favorite singer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcTAnpMgBxE&feature=related
Couldn't load the embed code. :/


Ps. My friend just made my day :)
"Yo, brother! You wanna go now?" lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment