Thursday, April 28, 2011

Time Flies!

It had been quite some time since I updated my blog, the previous post was about the beginning of my college life. I still have to emphasize life here is nice, although I have some mental stress at times that I won't make a sound. :)

Friendships. Meeting new friends are easy, but a true friend is tough. Bonds between classmates are way more closer than before, the main reason is because of the opening of a private group on facebook. I am glad, cause it feels warmer and livelier! :) There're a group of us who always have lunch and dinner together, and today we went McDonald in 2 cars to have our lunch just because I wanted the new collection! *jeng jeng* Appreciate much!
Charcoal. :D

Class photo with Dr. Lim, our ENL 101's lecturer.

Dinner with more than 50% of my classmates in a Korean Restaurant.

Punishment after a game played in an AUP Workshop. Spot me? :P

It's officially my one month anniversary in INTI Nilai, other then classes, I attended Nusantara Night (Indonesian Night) and INTI Idol!
Nusantara Night! 
Ding Dang!! She's invited as special guest to INTI Idol!

Besides, the nights here are happening! I went out for supper and football match (only once so far)... After midnight you can still see people walking around, celebrating birthdays, chatting, and drifting with expensive remote cars...  I like it :D Not stressful at all!

Final is in 2 weeks time, then a week of break. WOW! Time flies, I am going into my 2nd semester in 4 more weeks! :O Anyway, good news, I am done with my ENL 101's research project! YAYYY! After less than a month of hard work with my group mates, they all did great! :) Oh ya, we had our presentation of our project today, it was okay! No worries I guess. But a classmate of mine is admitted into the hospital, hope she will be discharged as soon as possible.

FINALLY! :D
Planning to end my assignment by today, cause weekends are always not free for me to work :)
Let's meet up babes! :D

One random photo. My new desktop background. It's a masterpiece of mine using my dad's dslr 4 months ago. A rose, in monochrome tone. ;)


Time for dinner! :) Cheers!!

1 comment: