Saturday, March 31, 2012

Of 19th Birthday. Part 2

This is the advanced birthday celebration by the girls! <3
We had our dinner at Brotzeit, a German Bier Bar and Restaurant at Sunway Pyramid!
A very sinful meal! :O

Cheers!

All PORK!

Posing with the pork knuckle:




 Have a good time laughing and gossiping like what we always do when we gather together to have a meal. The food was nice, atmosphere was comfortable with the girls!
They prepared a cake for me! Didn't really surprised me, cause I saw the waiters placing plates with forks on our table earlier! HAHA! Blame the waiter! :P

Chocolate Mousse Cake from RT Pastry

Zhen Lin, Me, Marilyn, Pui Yoon, Natasha, Shierly and May Li the cameragirl!


Switch May Li to be in the photo, and Marilyn to the camera.

Us, except Marilyn.
We couldn't get a nice group photo because the workers dont know how to use dslr.

May Li.

Marilyn. 
Pui Yoon

Zhen Lin


The night ended with laughter and happiness <3 Received a Starbucks Tumbler from Marilyn after a week! I was very surprised, cause my mom and I went to look for the tumbler I want at Starbucks before heading to Marilyn's house. She heard my heart shouting 'Starbucks  Tumbler' I guess. :D


Sincerely thank you all who wished  me through varies medium *sounds abit weird*, and put in efforts to surprise me :) Appreciate much! 
<3



1 comment: