Thursday, June 2, 2011

Semester 2.

Semester 2 commenced last 2 weeks, 23rd of May. Back to INTI, enrolled, and got my new timetable. I am taking only 2 subjects again this short semester, Calculus I and Malaysian Studies. Lucky enough, I only have one day 8am's class! The rest are either 10am or 12pm :) 

Calculus I was so so, the lecturer kinda put off my love like a fire for mathematics. And it had been almost half year before I started doing mathematics again. :O The first few chapters are almost same like our SPM additional mathematics, but a little more detailed. I have to admit I got lost at the front part, I was uncertain and not sure of my steps of solving the questions, cause they're different from how my lecturer solved them.
Given 100 extra questions... Only solved 32 :O The others are on awaiting list :P TOO LAZY!


Malaysian Studies. One word to describe - BORING! The stories are actually quite interesting, but I don't like to be in lecture theater, I always drop things because the table is so small, and easily moved -.- I dropped my pencil and book for more than 3 times yesterday, and today I dropped my pencil case and phone!
I was sleeping in yesterday's class, and towards the end, lecturer said we will have a pop quiz, I was freaked out... Surprisingly the question was so easy since it's an open book quiz, I found the answers in the booklet. :P
Handed in our individual assignment, I wrote about Christianity in Malaysia, hopefully it's counted as a current issue, or else I am so dead. We are required to put a photo of us on the front page... *weird* I chose my picture with You Ken's assistance, and he decided this, commented the photographer has skill, but not do I look good or not. LOL.

Credits to Joel Raj.


Had McDonald for lunch today, and I got my GREEN Coca-cola can glass :) It also marked an end to my weekly McDonald routine :D I will cut down going to McDonald for meals again unless I am craving for it. I am kinda sick of it. :O


ps. I broke my spoon 2 days ago. -heartache-

I was trying to plug in my laptop charger, and accidentally pushed the cup. The cup fell, and the snoopy at the top part of the spoon broke. :O :( SO SAD!

pps. I need to get myself a pair of contact lens soon. My college friends are actually not used to me not wearing glasses! Even my secondary friends felt weird without ever since I have this full black framed glasses!
I gained weight, and fats! Trust me. 




One of the songs on my playlist :)

1 comment: