Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rewind

Rewinding back to my birthdays! ;D

The most recent, my 18th birthday! yayy! I had few celebrations this year, with my secondary schoolmates (S4 & PBP), primary besties and church friends!! 

@ The Library

@ the Library

New experience: Singing on the stage for my friends!
@ Wings Cafe

The gang @ Wings Cafe

Sunway Pyramid With my primary besties & Edwin!
Mei Kuan

Mei Kuan & Yong Jie

Edwin!! :)

Shopping + Dinner with Marilyn, Waiman & Mayli :)


My 17th birthday, my friends gave me a surprise party in school, a cake baked by the guys, Wow! It's appearance was kinda eww, but everything was from scratch, I can't comment much cause I can't bake.. damnnn :( 

Present from my babes! <3 
They're all here! :D
Cake baked by Edwin, Stefan & Joel.

Present from them =.= 

I wished the cake landed in my mouth!
 Lunch at Seoul Garden with Myra, Eric & Alvin, after the surprised at school





Sweet 16, my church friends had a birthday dinner with me!!! :D The next day, my tuition mates gave me a surprise celebration during tuition time, thank you Mr. Chong for tolerating with us girls :) 


Xin Qi & Mean Shan

Xin Qi, Wei Lin, Mean Shan & Brenda!



When I was 15, I had a birthday party at my house!
My mom made the cake!


I didn't celebrate my 13th & 14th birthday with my friends I guess? I couldn't find any photos and rewind back to there... But! I found some photos when I was 14! 
Remember clearly it was taken on Teacher's Day, we Prefect board acted a comedy for the teachers & students! White shirt + grey tie + grey skirt... I started this! I don't know do the students still dress like this for Chinese Sajak Competition... lol. But I just wanna claim, I started this! :P Syiok sendiri 'nuff!

We weren't close that time, we are now bestfriend! 
Seeeee! I was form2, and I was holding SPM Physics book! lmao... Behind me was Han Leong! 


Another epicly cute photo: Taken on Hari Terbuka 2007
How nerdy & innocent we were! My so called twin sister!

Hahahaha! Habis cerita! :)  College life starting on 28th March! Yayyy, can't wait, but nervous and scared at the same time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment