Monday, February 21, 2011

Greetings from Perth!

HELLO from Perth!! Yayyy, it's my fifth day in Australia, Perth is a peaceful, quiet and relaxing place. I had visited Rockingham, Point Peron, Fremantle, Cottesloe, Swan Valley,Perth City and more over the weekends. It's 11.05pm now, but it feels like 2am in Perth -.- Everyone is asleep! :O
Anyway, it will be a longgggg boring post if I blogged my trip in this 5 days into details. =P So now, I will let you guys enjoy the sceneries over here! They're BREATH-TAKING & AMAZING! even more if you witnessed 'em with your naked eyes! Trust meeeee!

From apartment:



Kings Park:








Rockingham's beach:

Penguin's Island:


Point Peron:





Fremantle:

Cottesloe's Beach:




Lancaster's Vineyard:

Caversham Wildlife Park:

Oh yeah, don't you miss me? I know you do, just let me think that way k!? Cause I do miss you guys!! <3











I am doing good here, I mean living good! Although it's Summer now, the weather ain't that hot to me, but the sun is scourging! I got tanned going to beaches and parks.. My cousin brother said I am too fair, I should get tan! I was like WHAT!? O.o 
Summer is going to an end, I am hoping to grab some clothes before my return and during the Summer Clearance sales? lol I simply named the sales. Anyway, I like to convert from dollar to ringgit, so I don't think I will be getting many things over here... ehehehehe, if you're close to me, you know the reason behind =) 

That's all for my updates! I seriously don't know how to blog about my trip, okay, I am pretty lazy as well! =X So, 
say Hello to kangaroo, joey & koala! I touched them! <3 




Will be back in Malaysia on this coming Sunday! Ask me out before my college starts? and get your souveneir! First come first served basis. LOL I sounded like I am selling myself -.- I AM NOT KAY! NEVER!

ciao! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I've enjoyed reading your blog and is now following you on Twitter. Would you like to follow me on mine too?

    Also, pls feel free to check out my blog at http://carrotheadandapplemint.blogspot.com/

    Cheers and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete